The Residence is an apartment with 76 self contained unit for people 60 years of age and over. It is a independent living style, not a nursing home and does not provide convalescent care. The 70 one-bedroom and 6 two-bedroom units have been designed with the maximum use of space. Each is equipped with an electric stove and refrigerator. The living room is brightened by a cheerful bay window. Each Unit has cable TV and telephone outlet is connected with the Centre's main entrance via an intercom system. The units offer comfortable privacy and continuing Independence for the resident.
- Ramp and automatic doors at the front entrance for accessibility.
- Great Lounge for social gathering, TV, books and games
- Underground parking
- Party room for special events, equipped with full kitchen and bathrooms
- Roof top terrace offer full view of Lake Ontario and downtown Toronto
- Exercise program every Wednesday and Friday for seniors
- Weekly game night
- Thursday morning coffee time meeting
- Summer gardening
- Seasonal parties and gathering such as Strawberry tea party, Potluck dinner, Summer barbecue, Christmas Holly-day bazaar and many more
- Follow us on our Facebook page for upcoming events!